How can we help you?
2015 Summer Reading Challenge kicks off
The South Dakota Department of Education is launching its annual awareness campaign titled Read! SD. The program is designed to encourage year-round reading and to help educate parents on preventing what is known as "summer slide," the loss of reading skills that can occur during the summer months when students are out of school.
- Western Dakota Tech Library Technician Program offers opportunities for learning
- Short Takes for Trustees
- Announcing the 2015 SD Children's & Teen Choice Book Award winners
- State Library e-resources are every hero's secret weapon
- Take a first look at the FY2014 Public Libraries Survey statistics
- Prairie Bud and Pasque winners: making real-world connections
- Promoting books through digital posters
The Cornerstone is the South Dakota State Library's e-Newsletter
Short Takes for Trustees
The South Dakota State Library is excited to share with all South Dakota public libraries access to "Short Takes for Trustees" a series of 10 short videos for you and your Trustees to view through March, 2016.
Follow South Dakota State Library's board South Dakota Libraries on Pinterest.