How can we help you?
School Library Survey
The 2014-2015 School Library Survey is officically open and ready to be completed between April 1 and May 13. There is no need to wait until the last day of school!
Continue on for more information.
Short Takes for Trustees
The South Dakota State Library is excited to share with all South Dakota public libraries access to "Short Takes for Trustees" a series of 10 short videos for you and your Trustees to view through March, 2016.
- April is Month of the Military Child
- Find the right performer for your program
- State Library introduces SAGE Knowledge eBooks
- South Dakota state government publications used as primary resources
- Twelve Golden Rules for Board Members
- Celebrate School Library Month with your community and colleagues
- Why Didn't I think of that? Get Ready for Spring!
The Cornerstone is the South Dakota State Library's e-Newsletter
Follow South Dakota State Library's board South Dakota Libraries on Pinterest.