Braille & Talking Book Program | Reader Advisors
Reader Advisors help patrons with checking out items from the library as well as any other request they may have regarding the SD B&TB Program.
Patrons can contact the Braille and Talking Book Program by calling 1-800-423-6665.
Patrons should call the Program:
- for books, magazines, or descriptive videos
- to help select books for the patron, by indicating what type of books are preferred
- to discuss the number of books the patron is receiving
- to renew a book (standard loan period is six weeks)
- to change address
- to put a hold on books should the patron go on vacation
- for equipment (cassette or digital players)
Braille and Talking Book Strategic Plan
The Strategic Plan is also available in braille and audio formats. If you would like to borrow a copy please contact your Reader Advisor. Comments about the Strategic Plan may be sent to Colleen Kirby at email or you may call her at 1-800-423-6665, option 6.
Prairie Trails Memorandum
Volume 9, Issue 2 | Fall 2014
Articles include "Braille and Talking Book Strategic Plan", "Time for a Movie", "Subscribing to Magazines on BARD", "Currency Readers", "Cassette Service Deadline", "Prairie Bud & Pasque Children's Book Awards" and "New Fax Number"
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped Downloadable Books and Magazines
Login to BARD
More CE Events