Braille & Talking Book Program | Reader Advisors
Reader Advisors help patrons with checking out items from the library as well as any other request they may have regarding the SD B&TB Program.
Patrons can contact the Braille and Talking Book Program by calling 1-800-423-6665.
Patrons should call the Program:
- for books, magazines, or descriptive videos
- to help select books for the patron, by indicating what type of books are preferred
- to discuss the number of books the patron is receiving
- to renew a book (standard loan period is six weeks)
- to change address
- to put a hold on books should the patron go on vacation
- for equipment (cassette or digital players)
Braille and Talking Book Strategic Plan 2015-2018
Prairie Trails Memorandum
Volume 10, Issue 3 | Fall 2015
Articles include "Visit with Pam Davenport from NLS", "Summer Reading Program Breaks Records", "One Book Author on Tour", "Behind the Scenes", "BARD Mobile for Android is finally here!", "Issue While Downloading Special Characters in some Titles", "Tips for Better Service", "'DBC' Books from the Talking Book Topics Catalog", "South Dakota Collection", "Kids News: Prairie Bud and Prairie Pasque 2015-2016", and "Holiday Closings"
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped Downloadable Books and Magazines
Login to BARD
More CE Events