Braille & Talking Book Library | Reader Advisors
Reader Advisors help patrons with checking out items from the library as well as any other request they may have regarding the SD B&TB Program.
Patrons can contact the Braille and Talking Book Library by calling 1-800-423-6665.
Patrons should call the Program:
- for books, magazines, or descriptive videos
- to help select books for the patron, by indicating what type of books are preferred
- to discuss the number of books the patron is receiving
- to renew a book (standard loan period is six weeks)
- to change address
- to put a hold on books should the patron go on vacation
- for equipment (cassette or digital players)
Summer 2016 Prairie Trails Newsletter
Volume 11, Issue 3 | Summer 2016
Articles include "Notes from the Assistant State Librarian", "Behind the Scenes", "Book Selection for NLS", "Where are my books?", "High Volume Player and Headphones", "Tips for Better Service", "Readers Digest", "Transition to Unified English Braille (UEB)", "Gifts and Donations", "South Dakota Collection", "Kids News: The Results are IN!", "Holidays Closings"
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped Downloadable Books and Magazines
Login to BARD
More CE Events