Calendar | SIRS Issues Researcher: Educator Tools
SIRS Issues Researcher: Educator Tools
This class is provided by Proquest. This class will be offered again if the time is not convenient. CEU’s are not available for this training. Please contact an Electronic Services Coordinator at the South Dakota State Library via email if you have any questions or want to discuss training options.
- Length: 30 minutes - 1 hour
- Location: online
- Audio: voice over ip (computer) OR toll-free telephone
Join us for this one hour course covering all of the educator tools available within SIRS Issues Researcher, including research paper guides, PowerPoint templates, debate outlines, interactive tutors, inquiry and discovery activities, tools for creating a bibliography, citation guidelines, and differentiation features. The course will also cover searching by core curriculum areas, and student tools such as Note Organizer and Session Save. Your questions will be answered by an expert trainer during this session.
More Related Trainings
- Introduction to the ProQuest Platform
- Advanced Searching: Beyond the Single Search Box
- Ancestry Library Edition's New Search Pages
- The All New HeritageQuest Online powered by Ancestry.com
2015 webinars provided by vendor
More CE Events