Volume 2, Issue 5
Check Your Calendars!!
One Book South Dakota
Choose Privacy Week
May 2-8, 2010
May 9-15, 2010
Children’s Book Week
May 10-16, 2010
SD School Library Survey
Deadline May 31, 2010
ALA Annual Conference
June 24-29, 2010
In this month's issue
- 2010 South Dakota Children's Book Award winners announced
- Winners of YARP/ South Dakota Teen Choice Book Awards
- Another Children's Classic Makes the Jump to the Big Screen
- Updates from the Collaborative Summer Library Program Annual Conference
Summer Boredom Buster -- World Book Public Library Edition
In Focus: Kathy Connell
Meet the Digital Initiatives Technician at the South Dakota State Library
- Build a Book Club
- Board Talk: Is my Library Board legal?
- How can the Research staff help you and your patrons?
- School Library Survey deadline is May 31
- Follow the Festival of Books and Authors in Schools programs
- Wondering what to do with all of that summer vacation time?
- Andes Central Teens Participate in National Reading Event, Operation Teen Book Drop
- Planning for computer upgrades, replacements, and additions
- More resources in the news
- What is Library Development reading?
- Friends of the Yankton Community Library host second Gourmet Guys Event
- Read a Million Minutes wildly successful in Pierre
- Alice helps Faulk County Library raise matching Gates funds